Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ironic Vindication

This is my last blog post with Amanda Van Nuys as the primary focus of the corruption, favoritism and discrimination plaguing the new SL forums.

 
Next week I will focus on Lexie Linden's bias in grandfathering residents into the new ranking system and how her "favorites" achieved high rank for doing nothing.

 
Perusing the forums this week I noticed a steep downward spiral in participation. Threads are down significantly. Genn Moderator's hit squad are driving people out of the forums with Storm Clarence, Derek Torvalar and Venus Petrov the main abusers of residents. Amanda Van Nuys still allows these people to post insults daily with zero repercussions.

 
One thing I found rather ironic today is one of the top referring sites to my blog was community.secondlife.com with over 100 referrals. Another sweet irony is that people are now allowed to discuss moderation openly. For me, that's a major vindication for all my blog posts.

 
I'm also pleased my blog posts have opened up many people's eyes to Amanda Van Nuys incompetence in running a fair and unbiased moderation team. How did she ever get to be a community manager? Amanda has a difficult time managing the bad PR she brings on LL.

 
It wouldn't be fair of me not to mention Rod Humble. He does have his eyes on the residents and his finger on their pulse. Congrats to you Rod, for listening.

 
It's been a good week in the fight against injustice and tyranny. I did think it was quite amusing that Amanda skipped the Community Tools User Group today. It will be interesting to see if Lexie Linden takes over that group, because it was she, who fed Amanda to the wolves, as I will blog about next week.

 
Have a great weekend!

PS I'll leave you with these choice comments Amanda Linden and Genn Moderator feel are NOT insults...yea right, how biased can they be towards their hit squad? 
 

Re: out with the FIC...
Derek Torvalar 03-17-2011 10:46 AM
Your disgust is a product of your own dysfunction.
Now, you were mentioning something about your useless existence?

Re: out with the FIC...
Storm Clarence  03-18-2011 03:38 AM - last edited on 03-18-2011 03:47 AM
Darrius your opinion carries very little weight.