Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

That's what friends are for...

Last week some of us were watching Lillie Woodells perform at Pannies. Lillie commented how most people were in the back of a huge venue making it look even bigger. Some of us moved to the front of the stage as if we were groupies. Lillie decided to do an impromptu song and asked us to get on stage and dance after we were wise-cracking in the audience.
Here's the result. I had to act fast cuz we didn't know what was going on until she started the song. I fired up the recorder and got some of it.
To me, this is what friends do for each other. If you have an interesting story of you and your friends doing crazy things for a friend, please share it.
PS I had to shoot this in the spur of the moment so I didn't get to use the right settings (music is really loud so turn down the volume)