Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twitter Week 6


Short, sweet and late this week, I finished my 6th week of Twitter. The beginning of the week was all I really needed because I got one follower I never thought I would in a million years. I didn't care what happened after that but here's what did.


I increased my following/ followers by 70 and my Klout score went up 2 points. Counting another point today I thought I would compare myself to others and see how I'm doing after 6 weeks. Not bad at all considering some of these people have been tweeting for a year or more. 

I won't be doing any more boring weekly updates, only once a month :) I've almost reached my goals for month 2 with about 2 weeks left. Next month I make it tough.


I will add that my participation in Empire Avenue has increased my audience substantially and I am happy someone tweeted about it.








Empire Avenue update:
2 days ago I was struggling around 33.5......today: